VitriBlast and ThermoBlast Embryo Vitrification Media
VitriBlast and ThermoBlast vitrification media, are both optimised for blastocysts and are based on well-tested standard formulations (Lane et al). Since the formulations have been used considerably, Nidacon can provide you with a very detailed protocol for vitrifying blastocysts, just for your security.
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Magnesium sulphate
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- hSA (human Serum Albumin)
- Purified water
- Calcium lactate
- Sodium pyruvate
- Ethylene glycol
- pH: 7.25-7.45.
- Endotoxin levels: <0.5 EU/mL.
- MEA: Re-expanded blastocysts after exposure >80%.
- Bottles and screw caps are M.E.A. tested.
- Store at 2 to 30°C and avoid temperatures above or below these values. Under these conditions VitriBlast has a shelf-life of 12 months. The expiry date is shown on both bottles and cartons.
- Open and close bottles under aseptic conditions. After opening store at 2 to 8°C when not in use. Shelf-life on the product label applies when the product is stored according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- No antibiotics, unstable additives or preservatives have been added by the manufacturer to VitriBlast.