||Lab Manager / Senior Embryologist
||English, Hindi, Gujarati
|Clinical Embryologist/ Lab manager.
M.Sc. Bio-Medical Technology from Gujarat University
Pursuing Post Graduated Diploma in Embryology from Gujarat University.
More than 6 years of Experience in ART field.|
- Almost 6 years of Experience in the Field of IVF and ART.
- More than 3 years as an Assistant Emryologist and Andrologist.
- More than 2.5 years as an Independent Embryologist.
- Performing ICSI and IVF
- More than 3500 oocytes Injected.
- Performing ICSI even with TESA-PESA samples.
- Oocyte screening and Denudation
- Performing Embryos, Oocytes and Sperm Vitrification and Thawing.
- Can perform Laser Assisted Hatching
- Embryo grading
- Embryo transfer
- Exposure of PGS (partially trained).
- MACs and DNA fragmentation analysis of Sperms.
- PESA – TESA sample preparation
- Playing a role of Clinical Embryologist in Infertility segment. Taking care of more than three centers.
- Displayed excellence in playing a pivotal role in Lab management and maintenance of IVF unit including Labs.
- Resourceful in formulating long/short term plans to enhance operations and ensuring proper implementation of policies towards promoting & protecting health & organizational effectiveness.
- Providing Leadership, Motivation , Direction and Support to staff.
- Keen Knowledge to Maintain hospital`s Environment & Sterility as well patients Hospitality Services.
- Thorough Extensive Knowledge of Planning , Coordination & Execution of any Events.
- Working as a Embryologist and Lab manager at Alka IVF centre since December,2018.
- Doing freelance and taking care of more than 3 centres.
- Worked with NOVA-IVI ahmedabad for more than a year and NOVA-IVI Mumbai for around 7 months as an Embryologist.
- Worked with Motherhood women`s hospital for more than 3 years as an assistant Embryologist and andrologist.
- Worked with Sarvamangal IVF (Old Morpheous-Abad) for around 8-9 months as an Assistant Embryologist
- Completed M.Sc in bio-Medical Technology
- Completed B.Sc. with Bio-chemistry.
- pursuing PGD in embryology ( Post Graduated Diploma-Embryology )
- Pursuing M.B.A in Hospital Management
Zalak J. Chauhan
- Date of Birth : 16th March, 1991
- Languages known : English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Hobbies : Art&Crafts.
- Nationality : India
- Mobile : +91-9974189773
- EMAIL: [email protected]
|Interests and Hobbies: