It’s our approach that sets us apart. Our patients’ need for family is always at the heart of our work, and we do everything we can to give as many people as possible the chance to have a family of their own.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Nurse to join our team, in this role you will be key to ensuring patient care throughout their in-clinic fertility journey as well as prepare necessary theatre equipment.
- Prepare theatre and assist in theatre
- Perform venepuncture and dispense medication
- Offer patient care and support upon arrival
- Recover patients following their procedure
- Ensure that the correct control, storage and administration of controlled drugs and other drugs are undertaken in accordance with CARE protocols
- Assist with updating and maintaining service records of all medical equipment
- Professionally and diligently conduct self against Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority’s Code of Practice (HEFA)
- Essential to be a Registered Nurse
- Proven post registration experience in theatre, recovery and scrub
- Excellent organisational skills ability to proactively manage workload
- An understanding and appreciation of patient confidentiality
- Act as a CARE Fertility ambassador and as a role model as a Theatre Nurse and be accountable for own actions
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development by reading relevant material and attending appropriately identified courses and conferences
What we’ll do for you
In a culture where hard work and great results are recognised, you can look forward to a competitive salary. That’s on top of a pension scheme, life assurance, and a range of other benefits. We’re committed to developing our talent; hence, CARE Fertility works in partnership with respected academic institutions to offer you and your team professional development opportunities.
CARE Fertility is the one of the largest independent providers of fertility treatments in the world and draw on the knowledge of our wider team of over 550 dedicated doctors, embryologists, nurses and support staff who all work together to ensure our patients get the very best chance of success.
Our excellent service to our patients has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion with the CARE Group.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further please feel free to contact Melanie Collenette, Nurse Manager by email at [email protected]