We, TFP, are looking for brilliant minds and passionate hearts to help us shape the future of fertility health. We are one of the largest fertility service providers in Europe operating our IVF clinics and egg/sperm freezing banks in currently 6 countries. We have embarked on the mission to use technology to provide parents with a memorable best-in-class fertility journey that leads to the best outcome – starting a family!
At TFP, we offer all our patients the care, understanding and expertise that help to bring dreams to life. We are passionate about what we do, which reflects our commitment to creating lives and changing lives.
Science research and innovation are key to how we work and have led to us pioneering fertility treatment for more than 33 years. Many of our clinicians are internationally renowned specialists and we regularly share knowledge across our clinics to further improve our success.
The post holder will coordinate both the nursing, theatre and sonography services and be a member of the Clinic Management Team to coordinate the activities of the functional areas of Clinical Services.
• To oversee and coordinate patient throughput between the clinic and its satellite services.
• To ensure all treatments covered by the HFEA license, CQC, ISO other regulatory requirements are in full compliance with those requirements.
• To ensure adequate staffing and competence in the nursing/sonography area.
• To ensure optimal staffing allocation within the given financial framework, and to develop work rotas accordingly.
• To manage the nursing/sonography area resources, including staff, with a view to achieving the clinic’s objectives, and to ensure cost-effective work practices.
• To assist patient management and service delivery by providing advice from the nursing or sonography perspective.
• To supervise the work in the nursing/sonography area and make sure that it is conducted in accordance with regulatory and the clinic requirements as well as best practice.
• To ensure that record keeping and data collection and reporting within the nursing and sonography area can support the general clinic strategy.
• To participate in the recruitment of staff to the clinic.
• To develop and maintain standard operating procedures and new protocols as practices and technology develops.
• To work with the Quality Manager to ensure that the Quality Management System is updated in the nursing/sonography area.
• To participate in mentoring, coaching, teaching, training and supervision of fertility nurses, students and trainees.
• To ensure the efficient and safe functioning of all clinical areas
• To work with the clinic management team to constantly review and improve service levels and patient touch points
• To lead by example not only with the nursing team , but all staff to showcase the group values
• To attend Nurse management meetings and share best practice with peers
• To attend and participate in clinic management meetings to support clinic goals
• To participate and contribute to department budget process and actively manage costs
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1st level registration with NMC
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Understanding of clinical governance and audit issues
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Hands on leader
- Patient focused