Laboratory Manager - CREATE Leeds
Leeds, United Kingdom
| | | | Apply Now!
A fantastic opportunity to be part of an established, expanding and highly respected IVF and Fertility service, which specialises in Natural Cycle IVF/ IVM and Mild IVF (www.createhealth.org). We operate two laboratories in London.
CREATE Fertility is one of the fastest growing IVF companies in the UK and is looking for a highly motivated Labratory Manager to lead the laboratory team.
We are looking for dynamic candidates who want to build a career with our organisation.
The successful candidate will be required to:
· Perform all aspects of IVF treatment cycles including ICSI,
· Oocyte/embryo vitrification preferably embryo biopsy
· Registered or will be in the process of registering with the HCPC
· A minimum 3 years experience at least at senior level
· Management and coordination of embryology team
· Allocation of workload
· Ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met
· Exemplary delivery of patient care
A good working knowledge of the HFEA code of practice and previous experience in an HFEA registered centre is essential.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week plus participate in the weekend rotas.
Applicants who meet our criteria and have the right to live and work in the UK are invited to send their CV with covering letter to our careers inbox at [email protected]