Concept Fertility is small and friendly fertility clinic located in Wandsworth Park, Putney, alongside the Thames, focused on providing the best patient service. We are continuing with our steady expansion and are looking to appoint a well-organised and motivated Admin assistant to support the embryology team through data collection and administrative tasks. The post is full-time, and will include participation in a weekend rota
Duties of this role include:
- To support embryologists in witnessing laboratory procedures.
- To maintain accurate records of all andrology procedures.
- To assist embryologists with EDI reporting
- To assist embryologists with transport of samples to and from other laboratories.
- To prepare treatment cycle paperwork such as lab sheets / work sheets.
- To support with lab cleaning and maintenance, as well as undertake routine equipment monitoring.
- To ensure that adequate stocks of laboratory consumables are maintained
- To ensure the traceability of consumables and reagents is recorded and updated accurately
- To monitor CO2 and N2 cylinder levels and changing of cylinders in a timely manner.
- To level check and fill liquid nitrogen dewars
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a Fertility center.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills and highly organised
- Ability to work as part of a team.