Glasgow, United Kingdom
GCRM Fertility is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, staff and patients benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
The post-holder will be one of a group of specialist nurses working within the fertility clinic. Treatments range from IVF and ICSI, Ovulation Induction, Egg donation and Sharing, Egg Recipiency, Surrogacy and Surgical Sperm Retrieval.
- Responsible and accountable for assessing, planning and implementing high quality care to meet the individual needs of the patients throughout their fertility journey
- Development of specialist skills in the management and care of those undergoing assisted reproductive techniques
- Develop on to working independently in the day to day running of the fertility clinic
- Supervision of theatre healthcare assistant
- To perform audits and review clinical documents
Qualifications and experience
- 1st level registration with NMC
- Interest in women’s health
- Computer skills
- Desirable – previous experience in the fertility or women’s health setting, educated to degree level, teaching/mentoring qualification, sonography experience
||£28,000- £34,000 + Bonus Scheme (Dependant on experience)