||Dr. Nidhi Singh
||Contact Dr. Nidhi
|Medical professional with an affinity towards embryology, an efficient team player a sincere & dedicated person well trained in all aspects of ART & Clinical Embryology.|
CENTRE OF IVF AND HUMAN REPRODUCTION, SIR GANGA RAM HOSPITAL (1st Mar., 2017 – 28th Feb., 2018)
Received training in all aspects of IVF and ART procedures detailed as under:
- Preparation of culture dishes for use in embryological procedures.
- Oocyte pick-ups.
- Oocytes screening.
- Denudation of oocytes and grading of oocytes.
- Aligning needles and sperm injection on unfertilized and immature eggs.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Insemination of eggs via conventional IVF.
- Vitrification and warming techniques of embryos.
- Ample practice on discarded/ abnormal embryos.
- Data analysis and Maintenance of records of IVF patients.
- KPI monitoring and troubleshooting drills in IVF lab.
- Fertilization check and embryo grading.
- Embryo culture, handling and transfer.
- Semen analysis
- Semen preparation for IUI/ IVF and ICSI.
- Semen cryopreservation and Thawing.
- Sample preparation of PESA, TESA and TESE, and their freezing and thawing.
SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTOR (6th August 2013 to 5th August 2016)
Department of Anatomy, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi -110029 from 6th August 2013 to 5th August 2016. Main duties covered teaching/ dissection/ practical for MBBS, Nursing, Para-clinical & allied sciences students.
JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTOR (July 2009 to July 2010)
Worked as Junior resident doctor in department of Gynecology and Obstetrics under Delhi Government from July 2009 to July 2010 at Guru Govind Singh Hospital, New Delhi Worked as resident doctor under Delhi Government from July 2009 to July 2010 at Guru Govind Singh Hospital, New Delhi.
Fellowship & Diploma (Clinical Embryology)
Sir Ganga Ram hospital, New Delhi and Amity University, Noida
I st Attempt
National Board of Examination
I st Attempt
Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun
I st Attempt
ERA’s Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow
PAPERS AND CONFERENCES
- “Aberrant Crypt Formation in Colon of Albino Rats following Oral Administration of Orlistat”, Biomedicine: 2013; 33(4): 501 – 505.
- “Peripheral Communication of Intercostobrachial Nerve in Relation to the Alar Thoracic Artery”, Advanced Biomedical Research, 2015; 4: 51.
- “Bilateral Unusual Origin of Omohyoid with Absence of Intermediate Tendon”, Journal of Morphological sciences 2017 Sep 7. pii: S1286-0115(17)30229-1.
- “Enigma of Scapular Foramina and Tunnels – An Untold Story”, journal of surgical and radiological anatomy, 2018 Mar.; 40(3):327-332.
- Poster – “Effects of Orlistat on Duodenum of Albino Rats Administered for Subacute Durations”, 6th Annual CME cum Conference of North States Chapter of Anatomical Society of India, Amritsar, 13th Nov., 2011.
- Paper - “Effects of Orlistat on Duodenum of Albino Rats – A Histological Study”, 59th National Conference of Anatomical Society of India, Indore (MP), 27th – 29th Dec., 2011.
- Paper - “Effects of Orlistat on Oesophagus of Albino Rats Administered for Acute and Subacute Durations”, 7th Annual CME cum Conference of North States Chapter of Anatomical Society of India, Chandigarh, 17th – 18th Nov., 2012.
- Paper - “Histological Effects of Orlistat on Large Intestine of Albino Rats Administered for Acute and Subacute Durations”, 60th National Conference of Anatomical Society of India, 27th – 29th Dec., 2012.
- Paper – “Effects of Orlistat on Caecum of Albino Rats Administered for Acute and Subacute Duration”, 61st National Conference of Anatomical Society of India, 22nd – 25th Nov., 2013.
- Paper – “Enigma of Unnamed Scapular Foramina”, 64th National Conference of Anatomical Society of India, 29th Nov. – 1st Dec., 2016.
- Paper – “Extended Culture of Poor Quality Day 3 Embryos: An Effective Strategy for Improving Clinical Outcomes”, Fertivision, 8th – 10th Dec., 2017.
WORKSHOPS & CME ATTENDED
- Workshop on “Research Methodology and Scientific paper writing in Medical Sciences”, Government Medical College Haldwani Nainital , Uttrakhand, 24th & 25th Jun., 2011.
- CME on “Congenital Anomalies in Humans – Causative & Curative Aspects”, 6th Annual Conference of North Science Chapter of Anatomical Society of India, 13th Nov., 2011.
- CME on “Rational Use of Blood”, HIHT Blood bank & USACS (Uttrakhand State AIDS Control Society), Dehradun, 22nd Sep., 2012.
- CME on “Prosected Larynx : Anatomist, Anaesthetist & Laryngologist Perspective”, 7th Annual Conference of North State Chapter of ASI, Chandigarh, 17th Nov., 2012.
- Workshop on “Color Doppler Ultrasound”, Bhagat Chandra Hospital, New Delhi, 23rd Aug., 2015.
- Workshop with Hands on Training on “Basic Techniques in Immuno Histochemistry”, Department of Anatomy, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 13th - 14th Mar., 2015.
- Workshop with Hands on Training on “Preservative Techniques of Human Body Embalming and Museology”, Department of Anatomy, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 19th - 20th Feb., 2016.
- Workshop with Hands on Training on “Fetal Autopsy and Cadaveric skills”, Department of Anatomy, Maulana Azad Medical College , New Delhi, 20th & 21st Feb., 2017.
- Workshop on “Optimizing Cryopreservation in ART”, IFS Embryology Special Interest Group, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 7th Apr., 2017.
- Workshop on “PGS & PGD with Live Demonstration and Hands on Polar Biopsy and Embryo Biopsy Experience”, Fertivision, 8th Dec., 2017.
- “5th Embryology Preparatory Certification Course for ESHRE Examination”, 6th & 7th Dec., 2017.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Member, Delhi Medical Council, New Delhi. (DMC/R/05580)
- Life Member, Indian Medical Council, Janakpuri, New Delhi.
- Life Member, Anatomical Society of India.
- Life Member, Indian Fertility Society.
Available on request.
|Interests and Hobbies: