CREATE Fertility Bristol
Bristol, United Kingdom
| | | | Apply Now!
Clinical Embryologist - CREATE Fertility Bristol
CREATE Fertility (www.createfertility.co.uk) is one of the fastest growing IVF companies in the Europe and is looking for a highly motivated Clinical Embryologist to join the laboratory team in Bristol. We are looking for dynamic candidates who want to build a career with our organisation.
The successful candidate will be required to perform all aspects of IVF treatment cycles, including ICSI, oocyte/embryo vitrification.
Since the clinic is specialised in Natural and Mild IVF, the candidate will be working with low egg and embryo numbers and attention to detail is essential. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the role requires patient contact and a close working relationship with a multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week plus participate in the weekend rotas.
Applicants who meet our criteria and have the right to live and work in the UK are invited to apply using their CV with covering letter
· Report to Laboratory Manager
· Understand aseptic technique, cleaning and clean room principles
· Preparation of dishes, tubes and media for assisted conception
· Preparation of all necessary documentation
· Use of a database to collate laboratory information
· Semen Analysis and Preparation techniques for assisted conception
· Sperm Freezing
· Oocyte Collection and Culture
· Undergo training in the ICSI technique (if needed)
· Observation of Fertilisation
· Embryo Morphology Scoring
· Embryo Transfer
· Embryo Vitrification and Warming
· Participate in external quality control scheme
· Gas cylinder manual handling and changing
· Laboratory stock and batch control including ordering
· Liaise with laboratory team members and the wider Clinic team
· Understand Health and Safety and COSHH
· Understand Risk principles and reporting of accidents and near misses.
· Understand Manual handling
· Understand the role of the HFEA
· 25 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday, increasing annual leave for every full year worked up to 30 days (includes birthday)
· Perkbox (employee platform – discounts in shops, cinemas, free mobile insurance etc.)
· Pension Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Private healthcare
· Life insurance (4 times your salary)
· Season ticket loan
· Discounted IVF treatment (after 2 years’ service)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Package available
CREATE Fertility is one of the leading IVF and fertility treatment providers with centres in the UK and in Denmark. We are pioneers of Natural and Mild IVF, a form of IVF which focuses on the quality rather than quantity of embryos. Our treatments are gentler, safer and more affordable than other clinics and we continue to invest in new innovation. We are led by world-leading Professors, including Professor Dr Geeta Nargund, our Medical Director and one of the nation’s leading fertility specialists.