First Egg Bank
First Egg Bank - Trusted European Egg Donor Bank, is currently looking for a Clinical Embryologist for our affiliated clinic, located in Ukraine (Intersono IVF clinic).
First Egg Bank belongs to Medicover Group - the largest private healthcare provider in the Central and Eastern Europe, and has been supplying top quality egg and sperm donor material since 2008 and with the availability of over 450 egg donors and 200 sperm donors, we satisfy needs of the most requiring Assisted Reproduction Clinics and individual patients.
Currently, our frozen egg bank enlists 5000 frozen donor eggs, which are available for the booking.
- Attendance in theatre for egg collections and for identification and grading of eggs.
- Prepare sperm from fresh or frozen semen for all IVF and ICSI treatments and intrauterine inseminations - freeze semen samples when required.
- Insemination of eggs, Embryo grading and selection for transfer.
- Embryo cryopreservation by vitrification, subsequent thawing and transfer.
- Adhere to strict quality control procedures in the laboratory, including regular monitoring of equipment and the environment and maintenance of a high standard of cleanliness.
- Responsible for the implementation of Health and Safety at Work regulations in all aspects of laboratory work.
- Responsible for ensuring safe and proper handling of gametes and embryos while in his/her care.
- Ensure the safety of cryopreserved sperm and embryos at all times by regularly checking levels of liquid nitrogen in the cryopreservation storage tank(s).
- Communication with partner clinics concerning embryological statistics exchange: oocytes thawing results, success rates and live birth rates.
- Organization Skills.
- Team Player.
- Perform all laboratory Quality Control & Quality Assurance procedures.
- Analyze data and prepare laboratory statistics.
- Good knowledge of EUCTD (EU Cell and Tissue Directive).
- Good knowledge of HFEA (Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority).
- Computer Skills, Data analysis.
The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a team player, able to work independently and have good attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding international egg bank giving the candidate the possibilities of personal and carrier growth.
- competetive salary.
- social package.
- insurance package.
- educational possibilities: taking part at annual ALPHA conferences, vitrification and thawing Hands-on trainings, ESHRE annual meetings.
Experience in Cryobiology, required Experience in ART laboratory.
Blastocyst Biopsy, extra, advanced English required.
Bachelor's Degree Biological Sciences, or related field, required Master In Biology or Assisted Reproduction or PhD, extra.
Salary: Depends on Experience and qualifications.
Dr. Uliana Dorofeyeva, Medical and Scientific Director
First Egg Bank
BELRO MEDICAL S.A.
Building M, Drève Richelle 161
1410 Waterloo Belgium
First Egg Bank
Phone: +322 808 23 05
Informal Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org