|Recent graduate of MSc in Biology and Technology of Reproduction, I am seeking to take in my career to my next level and work in an embryology/in vitro fertilization clinic. I am highly motivated to be part of a professional team where I can develop my skills and put into practice the theoretical knowledge I gained during my master degree.|
Recent graduate of MSc in Biology and Technology of Reproduction, I am seeking to take in my career to my next level and work in an embryology/in vitro fertilization clinic. I am keen on pursuing and accomplishing my goals in working in the fertility/embryology field.
- Scientific Curator at Ingenuity Web Apps (November 2015-Present)
Ingenuity Systems, a QIAGEN Company
Responsibilities: Extraction of certain information on the human genetics field from scientific articles, based on specific protocols.
Participation in two projects: Mutation extraction project.
Gene interpretive comments project.
- Assistant manager (March 2015-February 2017)
Company: S.C. Broda S.R.L.
Main responsibilities: Processing and launching orders in production and archive the orders in databases.
Coordination of the production process.
Keeping the contact between officers and employees.
- Work placement: in the Assisted Reproduction Unit of Central University Hospital of Asturias, Spain (30 days).
During my training period, I was able to observe and participate in lab operations such as sperm analysis and capacitation, FIV, ICSI, gamete and embryo freezing, egg and embryo evaluation; as well as assisting at gynecology consultation.
- Master degree: Biology and Reproduction Technology (September 2017-July 2018)
Faculty of Biology of Oviedo University- Spain
Dissertation Title: “Retrospective study of pregnancy loss with normal cytogenetic analysis”.
- Master degree: Applied Biotechnology (October 2010-June 2014)
Faculty of Animal Science and Biotechnology of University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca- Romania
Dissertation Title: “Preimplantation genetic diagnosis by polar body analysis”.
- Bachelor studies in Agricultural Biotechnology (October 2010-June 2014)
Faculty of Animal Science and Biotechnology of University of Agricultural Science and Veterinary Medicine, Cluj-Napoca- Romania
Thesis title: “Antiproliferative effect of gold nanoparticles with chitosan on cancer cell lines C36 and HeLa”.
Foreign languages: English
Driving license: B category
G-mail/E-mail address: [email protected] [email protected]
|Interests and Hobbies:
- ESHRE member (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology), number of identification: E-18-00548.
- Workshop: Sperm selection in Quiron Health Hospital Bizkaia by ORIGIO, a CooperSurgical Fertility Company, Bilbao-Spain (2018).
- Erasmus+ mobility ( October 2013-February 2014)
School of Agricultural Engineering and Environment - Polytechnic University of Valencia- Spain.
Additional lectures: Plant Breeding II and Biochemistry and molecular biology of plants.
- Pedagogic module: teaching skills training (October 2010-June 2013)
University of Agricultural Science and Veterinary Medicine, Cluj-Napoca- Romania
Publication: “ Cytotoxic Effect of Chitosan-Gold Nanoparticles on Two Cell Lines in Culture” in USAMV Journals http://journals.usamvcluj.ro/index.php/zootehnie/article/viewFile/12818/10454