INSTITUT MARQUES IRELAND
Abbey Hall Abbeylands,
Date Added: 01 December 2016
Refer Position to Friends |
Add to Favorites |
Institut Marques Ireland are currently recruiting for a well-organized and motivated Quality Manager to join the expanding team in their medical facilities in Clane, Co. Kildare.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in a Quality environment within the Medical/ Scientific industry and demonstrated ability to lead and direct people along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong planning and organizational ability. All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland and have a fluency in English. Spanish fluency is an advantage but not essential.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Quality environment within the Medical/ Scientific industry
- Knowledge of Q-Pulse is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of an ISO 9001 environment
- Experience in the preparation of Technical Documentation
- Be self-motivated with a desire to drive the highest quality standards and build a quality orientated culture.
- English (advanced), valuable knowledge of Spanish
The main duties would be:
- Ensure that processes described in the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
- Report to management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement.
- Liaise with the Health products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) on all matters related to the accreditation process and the overall clinic licence.
||At least 5 years’ experience in a Quality environment within the Medical/ Scientific industry
||• Post-graduation experience in Quality environment
||Once position is filled
|Preferred Method of Contact: