|To work in the field of Embryology, Andrology, IVF,etc. working and research, helping humanity and getting new solutions for patients of infertility.|
I'm searching a position as a embryologist .I would like to develop and improve my knowledge and abilities in Human Reproduction and growing in my professional career,trying to be usefull for my workmates and patients to help achieving optimal results.
I am passionate and willing to devote as much time, as needed. I am willing to relocate.
* September 2010- April 2011. Canary University Hospital, Tenerife Spain. Embryology/Andrology Lab.
* November 2009- July 2010. Valencian University General Hospital. Valencia, Spain. Embryology/Andrology Lab.
* May 2008- October 2009. Valencian Private Clinic. Embryology/ Andrology Lab.
* April 2008. Prince Felipe Research Centre. Valencia, Spain. Stem Cell Bank.
* March 2008. Instituto Valenciano de la Infertilidad. PGD Lab.
* March 2008. IVI Foundation. Basic Research Techniques.
* February 2007- May 2007. Private clinical analysis lab. I worked as a lab technician.
* July 2006-September 2006. Principe Felipe Science Museum. Valencia, Spain. I worked as a guide and monitor
* Theoretical and Practical Course on Vitrification of oocytes and embryos. Barcelona University, Barcelona, Spain.21st Juny, 2011. ASEBIR.
* Online Ongoing Training Course in Assisted Reproduction. Merk Serono.
* IV Investigators Course Standards of Good Clinical Practice. Canary University Hospital, Tenerife, Spain. 4-6 October, 2010.
* 2nd Edition Refresher Course in Reproductive Medicine for health professionals. Ribera Hospital, Alzira, Valencia, Spain. 5th November, 2009.
* 2008-2009. Certificado de Aptitud Psicopeagógia. University of Valencia.
*2007-2009. Master in Biotechnology of Human Reproduction Assisted. Instituto Valenciano de la Infertillidad. (IVI-Valencia and IVI-Alicante. IVI Foundation).
*2002-2007. Degree in Biology. University of Valencia.
* Date of birth:07/12/1984
* Languages known: Spanish--> Native ;Valenciano-->Native; English->Intermediate
- 2nd Intermediate English. Official Languages School Torrent
- Course 60 h. British Council Sutton College. Birmingham
* Marital status: Single.
*email: [email protected]
|Interests and Hobbies:
• Responsibility, Working person, Ability to work as a team and individually, under pressure, organization, thoroughness and flexibility.
• Windows Operating System
• Office Package
• Databases: PubMed
• Availability to travel: Total
• Change of residence Availability: Total
• Own Vehicle
• Driving license B1
"Correlation between the variation of the total area of ZP (pellucida zone)of developing embryos in D2 and pregnancy ".Mifsud. L.; Sáez V.; Rubio I.; Cuevas I.; Iñiguez J.;”.V Congress ASEBIR. Valencia, Spain.
Assistance at conferences:
• XXVIII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Fertility and V Iberoamerican Meeting. Palacio de Congresos ,Valencia, Spain. 19‐21 May 2010.
• I Conference on the Preservation of Fertility. Cátedra Santiago Grisolía.Principe Felipe Science Museum. Valencia, Spain 29 April 2008.
• II SGI Internacional Summit on Reproductive Medicine organized by SGI (Science in the Service of Women`s Health). Principe Felipe Science Museum. Valencia, Spain. 8‐10 November, 2007.