• Our three centers in Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Riyadh and Al-khobar) are performing 2000 cycles of IVF/ICSI annually. The programs include IUI, IVF, ICSI, Invitro oocyte maturation (IVM), Intracytoplasmic morphologically-selected sperm injection (IMSI), Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD),Preimplantation Genetic Screening(PGS),Polymerase chain reaction(PCR) for single gene disorder and NGS 24 CHROMOSOMES aneuploidy .
• Performing oocyte collection, oocyte denudation, Oocyte maturity grading. Pronuclear, Cleavage and Blastocyst embryo assessment.
• Performing Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), LASER ICSI, Blastomere Biopsy and fixation for PGD,Blastomere preparation for PCR or NGS 24 chromosome examination, Embryo freezing, vitrification and thawing, embryo transfer, and LASER assist hatch of embryos.
• Preparation of culture media for ART procedures.
• Performs High magnification sperm selection using Leica AM6000 Advanced Micromanipulation system which incorporates the Leica DMI 6000 B inverted microscope.
• For the last 10 years I performed more than 1000 cases of ICSI with a fertilization rate of 80% and pregnancy rate of 45%.
• Performs semen analysis using WHO standards, Hypo-osmotic swelling test, Antisperm Antibodies test, Leucoscreen test. Semen and testicular tissue cryopreservation. Examination of TESE, PESA, MESA and FNAB samples.
• Preparation and Isolation of motile sperm for A.R.T using two layer density gradients, swim-up and sperm concentration.
• Performs Quality management in embryology and andrology laboratory.
• Knowledge in using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access).
• Prepares lectures for conferences and seminars.
• Fluent in writing and speaking English and also Arabic language.