We, TFP, are looking for brilliant minds and passionate hearts to help us shape the future of fertility health. We are one of the largest fertility service providers in Europe operating our IVF clinics and egg/sperm freezing banks in currently 6 countries. We have embarked on the mission to use technology to provide parents with a memorable best-in-class fertility journey that leads to the best outcome – starting a family!
At TFP, we offer all our patients the care, understanding and expertise that help to bring dreams to life. We are passionate about what we do, which reflects our commitment to creating lives and changing lives.
Science research and innovation are key to how we work and have led to us pioneering fertility treatment for more than 33 years. Many of our clinicians are internationally renowned specialists and we regularly share knowledge across our clinics to further improve our success.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sonographer or a fertility nurse with sonography experience has become available to join our team. This role would work as part of the clinical team undertaking ultrasound scans for follicular tracking, diagnostic AFC scans, pregnancy scans.
- Manage patients safely and appropriately
- Provide ultrasound services to the highest quality
- Perform ultrasound examinations and compile concise and comprehensive reports
- Work with other team members to ensure the smooth functioning of the ultrasound service
- Ensure patient records, reports to patients are in accordance with TFP Information Governance requirements.
- To enter patient information onto the IDEAs database.
- Ensure excellent communication with service users and key partners so that their needs and views are taken into account in the planning and monitoring of service delivery.
- Communicate with the Nursing team in the day to day delivery of ultrasound services
- Be able to clearly explain sonography procedure to patients and making them at ease.
- Be able to independently perform diagnostic monitoring scans during IVF treatment and early pregnancy.
- The ability to explain technical terms in a clear and understandable way.
- Be able to confidently deal with sensitive difficult situations, when delivery bad news
- To carry out periodic audit
- To actively assist with training and development
- To actively participate & support ongoing research projects
- To perform other adhoc tasks
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be an experienced Sonographer
- Signed-off as a USS trainer with the BFS and/or other significant organisation i.e university
- Saline Sonography & HyFosy
- USS machine servicing, maintenance and audit