BabyScan are looking for a full time obstetric sonographer for their clinic in Ovens, Co. Cork..
- Must have post graduate qualification in obstetric and gynaecology ultrasound scanning.
- Have excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate high quality care and empathy with each patient.
- Be flexible with working hours
- Have a flexible approach to working environment.
The range of tasks, responsibilities and duties may also be varied from time to time.
- Perform a variety of ultrasound scans to include obstetric, gynaecological and 3D/4D scans ( training will be given in 3D scanning if needed)
- Prepare patients for scans, explain scan procedure.
- Complete an electronic transfer of images to patient.
- Assist in training of other sonographers when requested.
- Monitor supplies and inform secretary when supplies are running low.
- Keep room tidy and machinery clean from dust etc.
- Delete old ultrasound images from the sonoview.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work therein.
The role is a full time position with Part time hours
Fully detailed work history to be provided along with your application.
CV’s to [email protected]