TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE DURING Ph.D
# Molecular Biology
DNA Extraction, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA Analysis, PCR, DNA Cloning, Restriction Digestion, Bacterial Cell Culture, Plasmid Extraction, Gene Expression, Western Blot Analysis, DNA Sequencing, Radioactive Based Hybridization Assays (Southern blot, Dot blot).
Stereo Microscope and Compound Microscope
# Analytical Software
Jelly-Fish, Bioinformatics tools like BLAST and Clustal Omega
# In-vitro Plant Cell and Tissue Culture
Plant Tissue Culture (Organogenesis, Somatic Embryogenesis), Plant transformation through Agrobacterium, biolistic and in-planta
# In-vitro Insect Culture and Eggs Hatching
# Plant Breeding
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE AFTER Ph.D
# Embryology and andrology
- Oocyte collection, denuding and identification stages of oocyte maturation.
- Semen analysis and sperm preparation for IUI, IVF, ICSI.
- Surgical sperm retrieval (TESE sperm preparation), preparing retrograde ejaculation samples.
- IVF techniques (classical IVF, and ICSI) and fertilization assessment.
- Embryo culture, Embryo scoring, and Embryo transfer.
- Blastocyst culture
- Gametes and Embryo cryopreservation (vitrification, slow freezing, and thawing).
- Determination of Sperm DNA Fragmentation (Sperm Chromatin Dispersion Test).
- Sperm HOS test.
- Quality Management.
HAND ON TRAINING
# DNA sequencing
# Real-time polymerase chain reaction (Real-Time PCR) or qPCR
# Clinical embryology course from (IRM) Institute of Reproductive Medicine
# Participate in Author Workshop on "Scholarly Writing and Publishing" organized by the central library with the collaboration of "Springer Nature" in 2018