New York, United States
NYC IVF is a boutique fertility clinic that emphasizes individualized patient care. We pride ourselves on our extraordinary success rates and ability to realize our patients goals.
We are looking for a Senior Embryologist to perform advanced technical/clinical and research duties independently in the embryology laboratory. A qualitfied candidate will interact directly with physicians and patients, and demonstrate ability to use their own judgment in making decisions regarding lab procedures. This role will have a large degree of decision making and the opportunity to collaborate with the CEO on company expansion. This role is ideal for a candidate with many years of experience, looking to expand their influence and autonomy.
- Participating in clinical laboratory work related to hands on embryology laboratory procedures including including, but not limited to, semen preparation, oocyte identification conventional IVF, ICSI, embryo culture and grading, laser assisted hatching, trophectoderm biopsy, sperm, oocyte and embryo cryopreservation (vitrification).
- Responsible for maintaining relevant lab equipment in proper working condition, laboratory Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Quality Improvement activities,
- Support regulatory compliance and participate in maintenance of all regulatory licenses including ISO certification,
- Maintain records according to policy
- Coordinate with and report to reproductive endocrynologist on all reports
- Report results to patients as needed
- Supervise all lab personnell, including teaching/guidance, performance checks, hiring and firing
- To qualify you must have a Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree preferred (or equivalent ) in a biological science,
- A minimum 5+ years experience in a clinical laboratory setting performing basic and advanced embryology techniques with experience in IVF,
- Excellent communication and organizational skills such that you can effectively collaborate with the entire NYC IVF team
NYC IVF provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are open to international candidates and can sponsor a visa.
||5+ years as an embryologist, preferrebly 2+ as a senior
||Bachelors or Masters in a biological science
||08 June 2021