Senior Clinical Embryologist
| | | | Apply Now!
EMBRYOGENESIS IVF and GENESIS HOSPITAL Thessaloniki
The Scientific Directors of EMBRYOGENESIS IVF, one of the largest providers of IVF in Greece, and GENESIS HOSPITAL Thessaloniki are collaborating to create a new, state of the art IVF Clinic in Thessaloniki, within the premises of GENESIS hospital. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
EMBRYOGENESIS IVF was established in Athens in 1991 as the first modern IVF Clinic in Greece. Since then we have been a pioneering Unit in treating infertility in Greece, undergoing more than 3000 cycles per year. We were always very keen in incorporating new technologies, and as such we were the first to introduce ICSI, PGD/PGS and oocyte cryopreservation in our country. For the last years, progressive growth of our clinic has led to the seeking of external collaborators, in other large Greek cities. We are proud to announce that we are undertaking the scientific management of a brand new IVF Clinic, being set up within GENESIS hospital in Thessaloniki, about to commence treating patients in September 2019. GENESIS is the largest maternity Hospital in Northern Greece, and recently our key strategic partner in our expansion programme.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skillful, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Clinical Embryologistto join our highly experienced scientific team, as a Lab Director of the new Clinic located in Genesis, Thessaloniki.
The role is full time, and will require participation in weekend work and on call work on a rotational basis. The ideal candidate will be joining the Embryology team, helping in the recruitment of other embryologists and technicians. It is an exciting time with increased investment and growth leading to development of opportunities such as donor programs and the development of a PGD/PGS program.
ICSI/IMSI, TESE, embryo (D3/D5) biopsy & oocyte/embryo vitrification extensive expertise is essential.
The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a team player, able to work independently and have good attention to detail in order to help deliver a high quality laboratory service.
The successful Candidate must have:
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Clinical Embryologist
• An ACE or ESHRE Certificate in Clinical Embryology or equivalent.
• Fluent in English and Greek
• We require all members of our team to be compassionate and empathetic, results driven with a high attention to personalized treatment for the specific needs of each individual patient.
• Excellent managerial skills, in terms of workload allocation, lab management and consumables management.
• Troubleshooting for optimal culture conditions, incubator management and QC performance.
• A proven record of clinical research work (conference posters, publications or oral presentations) is highly desirable but not essential.
• High level of competence for operating computer software, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent knowledge of standards (e.g. ISO) and regulations for the clinical field
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] adding “Lab Director position” as a subject field.