We are a newly established IVF Unit operating both in Bangkok and Ventianne with focus on China Market. Looking for 1-2 senior and experienced embryologists to help me achieve the best embryos throughout the whole procedure
To perform all clinical embryology and andrology duties following appropriate training and competency assessment. Core clinical duties to include, but not limited to:
- Diagnostic Semen Analysis and Semen Preparation for Treatment
- Surgical sperm retrieval
- Ooctye Collections
- Denudation of oocytes
- Insemination, including ICSI
- Embryo Transfer
- Cryopreservation, including Vitrification
- To assist in the management and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- To assist in the management and maintenance of laboratory products and services
- To inform patients of treatment options, treatment outcomes and discuss the implications
- To meet laboratory Key Performance Indexes for all critical laboratory tasks
- To assist in the supervision of trainee embryologists and laboratory assistants
- To take part in the normal rota of duties, including weekend work, on-call rota, willing to travel and work independently
Planning, administration, analysis and reporting
- To plan own daily work flow in cooperation with other staff
- To contribute to planning of clinical work schedules
- To comply with regulatory requirements for documentation and record keeping
- To document all laboratory information accurately in patients notes, on Excel & IDEAs databases and HFEA forms
- To collect and report laboratory statistical data accurately and completely as requested by the Head of Embryology
Communication and cooperation
- To commit to effective communication and cooperation within the Embryology team and other functional areas
- To communicate effectively, with empathy and politely with patients and ensure information provided is correct
- To obtain patient consent as required by regulation
- To participate in meetings for the embryology staff and clinic wide meetings.
- To build good relationships with suppliers in order to ensure good service and to facilitate participation in trials.
Service development, continuous improvement, and quality management
- To analyse data and generate reports
- To assist the Head of Embryology and the Quality Manager in ensuring that the Quality Management System is updated and adhered to in the laboratory area
- To conduct clinical audit and review the results
- To be aware of laboratory performance in order to identify opportunities to improve the laboratory function.
- To write and maintain standard operating procedures as practices and technology develops.
- To participate in continuing professional development and commit to being current with regard to practices and knowledge
- To be involved in research projects as directed by the Head of Embryology
- To participate in the reporting of results of research and development efforts.