• Embryologist in IVF and genetics Laboratory-performed all IVF techniques: ovum retrieval, cumulus denuding,
ICSI and IMSI,PICSI procedures, embryo catheter loading, sperm washing, full sperm analysis, sperm freezing,
Embryo hatching, embryo biopsy day 3/day 5 (mechanical and laser), embryo and oocytes vitrification and thawing, ICSI with testicular biopsy.
• Maintained and performed troubleshooting on laboratory equipment .
. Experienced in teaching manual skills step-by-step to novice embryologists, including training procedures for biopsy (day 3, day 5, mechanical, and laser).
Medical Laboratory Technician
• For three years, I worked in a laboratory attached to a newborn care unit in a hospital, so I am highly skilled at collecting blood samples from newborn children.
• Handled Specimens such as blood, urine and feces; adhered to applicable rules and regulations stipulated by law regarding the collection of specimens.
• Tested and analyzed samples obtained and collected by the lab. Performed some tests manually. Analyzed other specimens with special equipment.