CARE Fertility is the UK’s leading fertility clinic group providing IVF treatment to patients across the UK. We believe family is for everyone and to date there are more than 40,000 CARE babies in the world. Working for us you will be part of a team making a difference to people’s lives.
We want to continuously improve the service we offer our patients and we are recruiting a quality manage to lead on
To be successful in the role you will have excellent communication and influencing skills and have a proven ability to promote a confident and compliant culture of learning and continuous improvement.
As a Quality Manager you will be responsible for leading all elements of governance including incident management, complaints and audit. You will work closely with the Group Director of Governance, Quality Managers based in other CARE clinics and site colleagues to monitor and improve performance and to ensure our patients have the best possible care and experience.
We offer unrivalled opportunities and this is an excellent role in which to further develop your career at CARE Fertility.
This role will be servicing our Clinics across the North West in Liverpool, Manchester and Chester.
- Assist the Clinic Director and key partners in managing risk and monitoring performance against group KPIs
- Manage your clinics complaints process, ensuring effective investigation and documentation are completed and:
- Recommend and administer corrective actions
- Ensure preventative measures are implemented
- Ensure complaints are resolved effectively
- Drive shared learning and continuous improvement in care and safety
- Assist the HFEA Person Responsible in ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Accountability for local Third Party Agreements for the Clinic and assisting with the annual review of local and corporate agreements.
- Manage and assess information from user feedback questionnaires and develop and implement action planning based on the analysis
- Ensure group shared learning is circulated and cascaded to the team as appropriate.
- Maintain Information Governance (IG) standards and policies to ensure they are robust and adhered to
- Be a member of the Clinical Governance and Quality team, attending working group and committee meetings where necessary
- Carry out occupational risk assessments as required
- A background in clinical governance within the healthcare sector is essential
- Previous experience of managing and investigating complaints and incidents
- A demonstrable understanding of the purpose and principles of relevant HFEA legislation
- Excellent problem-solving and investigation skills
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills
- Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
- Able to influence colleagues at all levels of seniority to change and improve practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Act as a CARE Fertility ambassador
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
CARE Fertility is the one of the largest independent providers of fertility treatments in the world and draw on the knowledge of our wider team of over 600 dedicated doctors, embryologists, nurses and support staff who all work together to ensure our patients get the very best chance of success.
Our excellent service to our patients has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion with the CARE Group.
This post is subject to a standard DBS check.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further please feel free to contact Caroline McHugh, Clinic Director by email at [email protected]