We, The Fertility Partnership, are looking for brilliant minds and passionate hearts to help us shape the future of fertility health. We are one of the largest fertility service providers in Europe operating our IVF clinics and egg/sperm freezing banks in currently 6 countries. We have embarked on the mission to use technology to provide parents with a memorable best-in-class fertility journey that leads to the best outcome – starting a family!
At the Fertility Partnership, we offer all our patients the care, understanding and expertise that help to bring dreams to life. We are passionate about what we do, which reflects our commitment to creating lives and changing lives.
Science research and innovation are key to how we work and have led to us pioneering fertility treatment for more than 33 years. Many of our clinicians are internationally renowned specialists and we regularly share knowledge across our clinics to further improve our success.
The post holder will coordinate both the nursing, theatre and sonography services and be a member of the Clinic Management Team to coordinate the activities of the functional areas of Clinical Services.
- To oversea and co-ordinate patient throughout between the clinic and its satellite services
- To ensure all treatments covered by the HFEA License, CQC, ISO other regulatory requirements are in full compliance with those requirements.
- To ensure adequate staffing and competence in the nursing/sonography area
- To ensure optimal staffing allocation within the given financial framework, and to develop work rotas accordingly.
- To manage the nursing/sonography area resources, including staff, with a view to achieving the clinic's objectives, and to ensure cost-effective work practices
- To assist patient management and service delivery by providing advise from the nursing or sonography practice
- To ensure that record keeping and data collection and reporting within the nursing and sonography area can support the general clinic strategy.
- To participate in the recruitment of staff to the clinic
- To develop and maintain standard operating procedures and new protocols as practices and technology develops
- To work with the Quality Manager to ensure that the Quality Management system is updated in the nursing/sonography area
- To participate in mentoring, coaching, teaching, training and supervision of fertility nurses, students, trainees
- To ensure the efficient and safe functioning of all clinical areas
- To work with the clinic management team to constantly review and improve service levels and patient touch points.
- To lead by example not only with the nursing team, but all staff to showcase the group values.
- To attend Nurse management meetings and share best practice with peers
- To participate and contribute to department budget process and actively manage costs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years recent management experience
- Hands on leader
- Patient focused
- Fertility Nursing experience
- An active awareness of relevant legislation in the fertility area
- Specialist knowledge of medical conditions significant in fertility situations
- Specialist knowledge of fertility treatment delivery
- Specialist knowledge of early pregnancy management
- Knowledge and experience of working with a Patient Management System
- Fully compliant with HFEA regulations.
- Scanning Experience (Desirable)
Location - Wessex Fertility, Southampton