Nottingham, United Kingdom
Nurture Fertility, Nottingham, is part of the Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
The post holder will coordinate both the nursing and sonography services and be a member of the Clinic Management Team to coordinate the activities of the functional areas of Clinical Services.
- To oversee and coordinate patient throughput between the clinic and its satellite services.
- To ensure all treatments covered by the HFEA license, CQC, ISO other regulatory requirements are in full compliance with those requirements.
- To ensure adequate staffing and competence in the nursing/sonography area.
- To ensure optimal staffing allocation within the given financial framework, and to develop work rotas accordingly.
- To manage the nursing/sonography area resources, including staff, with a view to achieving the clinic’s objectives, and to ensure cost-effective work practices.
- To assist patient management and service delivery by providing advice from the nursing or sonography perspective.
- To supervise the work in the nursing/sonography area and make sure that it is conducted in accordance with regulatory and the clinic requirements as well as best practice.
- To ensure that record keeping and data collection and reporting within the nursing and sonography area can support the general clinic strategy.
- To participate in the recruitment of staff to the clinic.
- To develop and maintain standard operating procedures and new protocols as practices and technology develops.
- To work with the Quality Manager to ensure that the Quality Management System is updated in the nursing/sonography area.
- To participate in teaching, training and supervision of fertility nurses, students and trainees.
- To ensure the efficient and safe functioning of all clinical areas
||• 1st level registration with NMC
• Interest in Women’s Health
• Understanding of clinical governance and audit issues
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in fertility area.
• An active awareness of relevant legislation in the fertility area
• Minimum of one years’ experience in the fertility field
• Specialist knowledge of medical conditions significant in fertility situations.
• Specialist knowledge of fertility treatment delivery.
• Specialist knowledge of early pregnancy management
||21 December 2018