|Operations Manager, General Manager, Administrator|
10 years of managerial experinece in establishing and managing IVF-ICSI/Gynec Laparoscopy clinics.
Senior Operations Manager
Kokoori Laparaoscopic & IVF CLINIC | Callicut, India August 2013 - Current
- Built a strong, resilient team (both medics & non medics) by identifying and onboarding highly qualified candidates for key front-line and administrational positions.
- Coordinated clinical and managerial operations to deliver service in line with quality standards and business objectives.
- Reduced expenses by 20 percentage through policies to reduce waste and streamline activities.
- Developed business plan to deliver top-notch service and memorable customer service experiences.
- Identified areas for improvement based on in-depth market and competitor analyses.
- Implemented quality control policies and obtained affiliation from Quality Council (NABH) for enhanced customer satisfaction and safety.
- Established budgets, controlled expenses and met financial targets.
- Supported financial decision-making with consistent and thorough data analysis.
- Boosted employee morale with incentive programs and service recognition awards.
- Negotiated pricing and delivery timeframes to meet organizational needs.
- Counseled clients about treatment planning, outcome and expenses
Manager - Health Care Services
Exodus Dental Care | Wayanad, India January 2012 - July 2013
- Planned, developed and evaluated health education programs and CMEs
- Addressed public health concerns with informative health education materials.
- Developed and executed campaigns to promote Dental Tourism
- Developed a website with International standards to promote Dental Tourism
- Initiated Tie-ups with the associates in tourism industry to promote health tourism.
MIMS-CRAFT institute of Fertility | Calicut, Kerala October 2009 - December 2011
The MIMS-CRAFT was established in Aug 2008 as a joint venture between MIMS Hospital Ltd (www.mimsindia.com) and CRAFT Hospital, Kodungallur (www.craftivf.com)
- Ensured the smooth functioning of the joint venture between two corporate Hospitals
- Improved the profitability of the Strategic Business Unit
- Developed and Implemented marketing strategies and achieving set targets
- Organizied promotional events (Health Camps, CMEs) aimed at increasing footfall
- Ensured effective liaison work with appropriate agencies and authorities.
Master of Business Administration
J.B School of management studies, Ernakulam, India June 2008
B. com - Computer Application
Jai-Bharath Arts & Science College, Ernakulam, India April 2006
M. Sc Applied Psychology - Pursuing
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India
- Date of Birth : 23/April/1983
- Sex : Male
- Nationality : Indian
- Religion : Islam
- Marital status : Married
- Languages : English, Malayalam, Tamil.
|Interests and Hobbies: