Merrion Fertility Clinic
Dublin 2, Ireland
Merrion Fertility Clinic is a not for profit organisation affiliated to the National Maternity Hospital. It is one of the leading providers of Assisted Reproduction Services in Ireland, providing treatment cycles for hundreds of couples every year and achieving pregnancy rates above the internationally recognised norms.
With the continued growth of the Clinic, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lab Aide to join our dynamic team. We are seeking a professional candidate who can deliver on the Clinic’s ethos of expert care, compassion and trust, towards all our patients.
- Lab Aide with fast paced, progressive Fertility Clinic.
- Immediate start.
- Contract Type: Indefinite duration.
- Core Working Hours: 08:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. Some weekend work may be required on a rotational basis.
- Full training will be provided upon commencement.
- Experience of working in a lab environment would be advantageous.
- Minimum BSc.
- Strong understanding of patient confidentiality and discretion.
- Trustworthy with an initiative driven attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Laboratory witnessing.
- Assist with general lab cleaning/maintenance and equipment cleaning and disinfection.
- Assist with solution preparation/aliquoting.
- Assist with lab administration.
- Assist with dish/media.
- Assist with any other duties which may arise or be considered necessary.
Other General Duties:
- The Lab Aide will at all times work as part of our multi-disciplinary team to ensure uniformity of approach to patient care.
- Completion of all relevant standard operating procedures in place.
- Fulfil any policies, procedures, guidelines and practices in place in the Clinic, all of which are in place to sustain and improve on the Quality Management System incorporate to comply with regulations, legislation and codes of practice.
- The Lab Aide will be expected to be involved in any other duties which may arise or be considered necessary.
Microsoft Office skills, basic lab-based skills, communication, discretion.
||Experience working in a lab would be advantageous, however full training will be provided.
||Salary commensurate with experience
||25 June 2021