|Highly self-inspired, keen on giving the best even in the most challenging environment; willing learner who is naturally disposed to add value and making impact everywhere through optimal utilization of organization’s resources. Committed to human capital and institutional development.|
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF GRADUATE TRAINEE EMBRYOLOGIST.
I like to express my interest in applying for employment in your esteemed organization; I am confidant that the organization’s values will complement my strength and enthusiasm. With my academic knowledge and little experience gathered, I am confident that I would be an excellent personnel to fulfill your reputable organization goal.
Being a sensitive profession, I understand that any mistake may lead to embarrassment and disastrous consequences, I assure you that I am the best candidate for the job and I am very well prepared to handle assigned tasks with confidence and put my skills and training to use on behalf of your clients.
Should we have opportunity to meet, you will discover what my CV cannot reveal – that I interact effectively, hence client friendly. That I excel in an environment replete with rapid change, frequent challenges and tight deadlines. That I continue to seek out and identify opportunities to the growth and development of an organization.
I am confident that my broad-based skill set is easy transferable into any administrative position. My CV provides further details on my background. Realizing that data cannot adequately reveal my personal strengths,
I will appreciate the opportunity to meet with you. I thank you for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.
GARKI HOSPITAL- NYSC GRADUATE TRAINEE EMBRYOLOGIST.
REDDINGTON MULTI SPECIALIST HOSPITAL- MANDATORY INDUSTRIAL TRAINING.
Nisa-Garki hospital May2017 – April2018
Job Role: Graduate Trainee/Embryologist/NYSC PPA
- Handled payments for the semen fluid analysis test.
- Detailed explanation to patients regarding their laboratory exercise.
- Handled proper documentation and paper work
- I was in charge of requisition of media and consumables from Procurement and Store
- After getting the sample from the patients, I prepare the sperm in the theater laboratory with the aid of a phase contrast microscope with *20 objective lens.
- Sperm analysis, writing out the right and accurate results on the clinic form
- Computation of patients results.
- Get the results across to the Doctor-in-charge. (sperm preparation)
REDDINGTON MULTISPECIALIST HOSPITAL July-October 2015
Mandatory 3months Industrial training
Job Role: Histopathology/Haematology/Phlebotomy/Serology/LIMS& Urinalysis/Stool Analysis
- I took blood sample from my colleagues in the laboratory and ran several tests.
- Carried out tests on HIV/ hepatitis tests
- Carried out tests on stool and urine
- Filled the correct data on the sample plastics
- Computation of patients results
- Organized the forms in the laboratory.
- Facilitated communication with the certified technicians and laboratory scientist.
- I ensured cleanliness at all times in the laboratory
PURPLE ACADEMY JULY 2016– SEPTEMBER 2016
Job Role: WOMEN ADVOCATE TRAINING/GENDER EQUALITY/GIRLS RIGHT EDUCATION
- Educating my generation and the next by empowering young advocates, and enlightening them about women and girl’s rights, we can ensure a better future for all.
- Effectively representing women and young girls with concerns such as workplace harassment, intimate violence and abuse.
- I provided support for women and girls seeking community resources by holding meetings from time to time and also share our feelings
- I encouraged everyone around me to split all unpaid work 50/50 between men and women so that they can both thrive, rest, work and feel empowered.
- I made people join the conversation with the help of social media campaigns in changing attitudes and raising awareness. By sharing your stories and amplifying the voices of others who do, you and I can make a difference.
- I educated young girls on the importance of promoting girls' education that they might have the chance of a healthier and happier life. There are important benefits for society as a whole. An educated woman has the skills, information and self-confidence that she needs to be a better parent, worker and citizen.
- Visiting the orphanage with my team from time to time, reaching out to them with sanitary pads and other needs
NESTLE NIGERIA PLC. MAY2012- FEBRUARY 2013
JobRole: NESCAFE BRANDAMBASSADOR/BRANDINFLUENCER/MARKETER
- I served as the face and voice of the company by building my brand recognition and successfully promoting my goods and services.
- I communicated and engaged with customers both online and offline in meaningful ways to increase my company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- I attended several industry events by creating a specific image and generating sales opportunities
- I ensured smooth relationship with the customers for future relationships and referrals
- I represented my brand in a positive light by doing so, to help increase brand awareness and sales.
- I met target sales on a daily basis.
- Bachelors Degree in Cell Biology& Genetics2016
- National Diploma in Agricultural Technology2012
- Institute of Safety Professionals Training course
- Diploma Degree in Computer graphics and Desktop publishing
- Certificate Course- Mix and Bake Catering Institute
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.E)2009
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)2006
- University of Lagos.
- Yaba College of Technology
- Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria
- Mix and Bake Catering Institute
- Information Technology Business School.
- Suzan Martins Comprehensive High School
- Dee Ultimate Comprehensive High School.
2012 - 2016
2010 - 2012
2017 – 2018
- A team player.
- Motivated to excel, passion for work.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good Organization and Management skills.
- Positive attitude, honest and dependable.
- Very dynamic, a fast and willing learner and ability to deal with stress using healthy coping skill.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking/problem solving; excellent analytical and computation skills.
|Interests and Hobbies:
Reading, Motivational speaking, Do-it-yourself activities, Youth development, Philanthropy, Travelling and Meeting people.
- Excellent Reading and Writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge on marketing and brand influencing
- Proficiency in graphics design
- Customer/client friendly
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY
- Microsoft Office Packages Proficiency including:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Graphics design
- Proficiency in typing
- Internet web-based facilities
- Professional Caterer and Event Planner
- Association for Fertility and Reproductive Health (AFRH) September 2017
- 2017 Calabar Fertility Symposium September2017
- Innovate to Elevate March 2016
- Harvesters Empowerment and Skills acquisition February 2017
- Event-Brite Conference Lagos 2017 March 2017
- GTBank Food and Drink Master Class April 2017
- Red Cross and First Aid April 2017/March2018
- Nigerian international Petroleum Summit February 2018