/ IVF & Embryology Courses
/ Certificates and Diplomas
IVF Training Programs
Visitor Comments |
Add to Favorites
Refer to Friends
IVF Training Programs
- To impart in-depth elucidation of all aspects of an IVF cycle including pre-treatment evaluation and testing, keeping in mind the ethical and economic implications of the treatment.
- Avail the opportunity to observe various treatment procedures both through live video feed and visits to the clinic and operating room for ultrasound scans, oocyte recovery and embryo transfer.
- The course is ideal for both beginners and established IVF practitioners in the IVF field who are looking to further enhance their skills.
- Introduction & thirty years of IVF
- Approaches of recurrent implantation failures
- Investigations of infertility & indications for IVF
- Embryo transfer techniques
- Setting up an IVF laboratory (E)
- Reduction of multiple pregnancies;
- Single embryo transferTests of ovarian reserve & stimulation protocols
- Luteal phase support
- Approaches to ovarian stimulation in patients with PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Fertility preservation and cancer therapyOocyte retrieval (OCR)Oocyte donation and surrogacy
- Management of poor responders
- Regulatory and ethical issues in ART today
- Prevention and management of OHSS (Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome)
- Counseling infertile patients for various ART procedures
- Doctors specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a minimum experience of 3 years in dealing with infertility issues.
- Physicians familiar with OI (Ovulation Induction) & IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) procedures using stimulation with gonadotropins.
- Experience in trans-vaginal ultrasound for follicular tracking.
Schedule - 2015
Sl.CourseDateDuration1Clinical Course2nd Jan to 23rd Jan18 daysIncluding Saturdays
2.Clinical course ( Special Srilankan batch)7th April to 12th April6 daysIncluding Saturdays
3.Clinical Course7th April to 26th April18 daysIncluding Saturdays
4.*Clinical Course19th May to 7th June18 daysIncluding Saturdays
5.*2nd Sep to 22nd Sep18 daysIncluding Saturdays
6.3rd Nov to 22nd Nov18 daysIncluding Saturdays
7.19th Jan to 7th Feb18 daysIncluding Saturdays
8.6th April - 25th April 201518 daysIncluding Saturdays
IIRRH C/o Milann - The Fertility Center No 7, East Park Road Kumara Park East Bangalore - 560 001
+ 91 - 9449149505
E-mail: Contact Deepa
Click photo to enlarge
write a review
(No reviews found. You may write the first one!)