Copenhagen V, Denmark
| | | | Apply Now!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of the Vitanova Klinik, which is an established and expanding clinic in Copenhagen, Denmark. The clinic, which is part of the CREATE Fertility group of clinics, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced IVF Consultant to join their team.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the role requires patient contact and a close working relationship with a multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will work between 30-37 hours per week (depending on full- or part-time) plus participate in the weekend rotas.
Applicants who meet our criteria and have the right to live and work in Denmark are invited to apply using their CV with covering letter. Applicants should have a desire to work in Denmark for an extended period. Fluent English is a minimum pre-requisite and applicants must be committed to gaining a working level of Danish after they join the clinic. Employment is subject to receiving the necessary authorisation to practise from the Danish Patient Safety Authority. Prospective candidates from EU countries, and in particular the Nordic countries, are encouraged to apply.
Many of the patients speak Swedish, German, French or Italian; fluency in any of these languages is an advantage.
The Vitanova clinic is part of the CREATE Fertility group of clinics, which operates multiple clinics specialised in Natural and Mild IVF in the UK. Joining Vitanova opens career progression within the wider CREATE Fertility family of clinics, including future job roles and research opportunities in the UK.
This is the perfect role for an IVF Consultant that wishes to progress their career by joining a growing international group of fertility clinics and would like to experience the Scandinavian way of life.
The relevant post-graduate qualifications, competence in transvaginal scanning and IVF procedures are essential for the Specialist/Consultant role.
· To ensure the smooth running of clinical services and operations
· To be responsible safe & effective care of patients
· To be able to work under pressure to deliver the best care to patients
· To co-ordinate all IVF and Fertility clinical activities including operating theatre
· To perform consultations, ultrasound scans, egg collections, HycoSys (after training) and embryo transfer procedures independently.
· To be on call for emergencies and to work at weekends and on public holidays in a rota
· To ensure that high success rates are maintained in assisted conception & IVF/ICSI cycles.
· To participate in clinical & research meetings
· To train new staff
· To be a Team player
· To co-ordinate and publish peer-reviewed research
· To perform emergency duties as required
· To contribute to budget setting and marketing activities
· To help with management of the Vitanova Klinik as appropriate
· To write SOPs and deliver the above services in conjunction with Medical Director.
· To ensure that clinical governance guidelines are met at all times
· To work under the direction of the Medical Director
· To ensure that patient satisfaction ,safety and success are key priorities at all times
· To comply with Danish regulations and professional guidelines at all times.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, then please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] Please get in touch if you would like to have an informal chat.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Package available