Invitation: 13th Annual Meeting of the Mediterranean Society for Reproductive Medicine (MSRM)
Borut Kovačič - On behalf of the Organising Committe of Annual Meeting of the Mediterranean Society for Reproductive Medicine (MSRM)19 March 2015
We are glad to invite you to the 13th Annual Meeting of the Mediterranean Society for Reproductive Medicine (MSRM), May 14-16, 2015 Grand Hotel Union Ljubljana.
The meeting will provide an opportunity to learn about contemporary trends in reproductive medicine that will be presented by renowned Slovene and foreign experts. The event is prepared in collaboration with the Slovene Society for Reproductive Medicine (SDRM).
Take the opportunity for early registration by March 1, 2015
You can register here.
1. Ovulation Induction for Infertile Women
2. Andrology for non NonAndrologists
3.Office Endoscopy and Evaluation of Uterus and Fallopian Tubes.
4. Recent Advances in Ultrasound in Reproductive Medicine and Early Pregnancy A conjoint meeting of the Mediterranean Society for Reproductive Medicine and Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound in OB/GYN
5. How to Write an Article (in cooperation with Reproductive BioMedicine Online Editor in Chief)
1. Repeated Implantation Failure (RIF)
2. Selections of Gametes and Embryos: Morphology vs. Genetics
3. Breast Cancer and Reproduction.
4. Complications of ART
You can find the Programme here.
In addition to the renowned Slovene and foreign speakers, “Keynote lectures" will also be given by experts, which, as the presidents of the European Federation for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), helped shape the development of reproductive medicine in Europe.
You can find all information about the meeting on the following website:
We hope that despite your numerous obligations, you will find the time to join us at the expert meeting.
We look forward to seeing you.
In the name of the local organising committee
Prof. dr. Veljko Vlaisavljević