Workshop on Cryopreservation of gametes, embryos, blastocysts and reproductive tissues, 17 till 19 September 2015 in Thessaloniki, Greece
Martine Nijs, Embryolab Academy
12 June 2015
- - Indications for Oocyte cryostorage: donation, banking and social freezing: does it work?
- - Embryo and blastocyst cryopreservation – is there room for both slow and vitrification methods in your cryopreservation program
- - Sperm cryopreservation: a new or a forgotten laboratory craft?
- - Fertility preservation in patients with malignant diseases: how to implement a safe and successful clinical program in your practice
- - TQM in your cryopreservation program: validation, KPI’s, IQA and EQA, risks and risk management
- - Ovarian tissue cryopreservation: all the ins and outs for the lab.
Brains-on session: interactive investigation of problem/trouble/issues in your cryopreservation program
Hands-on Workshop with Hands-on training in
- cryopreservation of sperm
- vitrification of oocytes, embryos and blastocysts
- cryopreservation of ovarian tissues
Early bird registration rates closes at 15.07.2015!
We are looking forward to meeting you in Thessaloniki!!
Martine Nijs | Alexia Chatziparasidou | Nikos Christoforidis
- Embryolab Academy CRYO Workshop has now been granted 18 European CME credits from the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)!!
- The Embryolab Academy Cryo Workshop is COMPLIANT to the assessment based on the provisions of the Eucomed Code of Ethical Business Practice.
- The Embryolab Academy Workshop runs under the auspices of ASEBIR
Click photo to enlarge
Thank you for visiting IVF.net