Position Offered: Clinical Embryologist
Vitanova, Copenhagen V, Denmark
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of an established, expanding and highly respected IVF and Fertility service, the Vitanova Klinik (https://www.vitanova.dk/) in Copenhagen Denmark. The clinic is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Clinical Embryologist to join their laboratory team.
The successful candidate will be required to perform all aspects of IVF treatment cycles, including ICSI and oocyte/embryo vitrification.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the role requires patient contact and a close working relationship with a multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will work between 30-37 hours per week (depending on full- or part-time) plus participate in the weekend rotas.
Applicants who meet our criteria and have the right to live and work in Denmark are invited to apply using their CV with covering letter. Applicants should have a desire to work in Denmark for an extended period of time. Fluent English is a minimum pre-requisite and applicants must be committed to gaining a working level of Danish after they join the clinic. Many of the patients speak Swedish, German, French or Italian; fluency in any of these languages is an advantage.
The Vitanova clinic is part of the CREATE Fertility group of clinics, which operates multiple clinics specialised in Natural and Mild IVF in the UK. Joining Vitanova opens up career progression within the wider CREATE Fertility family of clinics, including future job roles and research opportunities in the UK.
This is the perfect role for an embryologist that wishes to progress their career by joining a growing international group of fertility clinics, and would like to experience the Scandinavian way of life.
• Work as part of the Laboratory Team
• Understand aseptic technique, cleaning and clean room principles
• Preparation of dishes, tubes and media for assisted conception
• Preparation of all necessary documentation
• Use of a database to collate laboratory information
• Semen Analysis and Preparation techniques for assisted conception
• Sperm Freezing
• Oocyte Collection and Culture
• Undergo training in the ICSI technique (if needed)
• Observation of Fertilisation
• Embryo Morphology Scoring
• Embryo Transfer
• Embryo Vitrification and Warming
• Participate in external quality control scheme
• Laboratory stock and batch control including ordering
• Liaise with laboratory team members and the wider Clinic team
• Understand Risk principles and reporting of accidents and near misses.
• Understand the role of the regulation and compliance
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Package available
Vester Voldgade 106
Copenhagen V, , Denmark
Thank you for using IVF.net