Fundamentals in Reproductive Genetics
To introduce people who have no knowledge of assisted reproduction or genetic diagnosis techniques to the concepts and terminology used in this field.
1. To apply genetics knowledge in reproductive medicine.
2. To know about Reproductive Genetics techniques.
3. To understand the relationship between aneuploidy and reproductive success.
4. To learn about the use of genetics in the prevention of diseases in offspring.
5. To learn how to carry out an adequate genetic counseling.
1. Basic Concepts on Reproductive Genetics
2. Preimplantation Genetic Testing of Aneuploidies (PGT-A)
3. Preimplantational Genetic Testing of Monogenic Diseases (PGT-M)
4. Genetic Council
5. Carrier Screening