Fertility Specialist/Consultant in Reproductive Medicine
Flinders Fertility, Glenelg, South Australia
Looking for a sea change and a genuine work/life balance? Flinders Fertility is an independent fertility clinic with a 40 year history, responsible for South Australia’s first IVF baby in 1982. We operate from a purpose-built facility in a beautiful bayside location in South Australia, offering all services under one roof. We are currently looking for an experienced fertility specialist to join our small, collegiate team. We can offer the following benefits to the right candidate:
- Competitive salary package
- Strong patient demand – you will be booked out from day 1
- Flexible working arrangements with the ability to combine with your private practice if required – 0.6-1 FTE
- Collegiate environment, small friendly team and opportunity for input into strategic decisions
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Ability to engage in training and educating the next generation of medical practitioners and specialists – we are an accredited CREI training site
- Purpose-built laboratory, consulting rooms and day surgery on site
- Working with a team of professionals committed to affordable, accessible and high-quality fertility treatment
||Demonstrated clinical experience in reproductive medicine including procedures such as embryo transfers, oocyte retrieval and surgical sperm retrieval; Fellowship of RANZCOG (or eligible to apply for Fellowship); work rights in Australia; ability to work as part of a cohesive team; experience in training/mentoring/supervising and developing junior clinical staff; participate in on-call and weekend roster (approx. 1 in 6 weeks).
An appropriate specialist qualification in reproductive medicine (eg Certificate in Reproductive Endocrinology) would be highly regarded.
||Once position is filled