Simply Fertility is part of The Fertility Partnership which is a group of national and international clinics specialising in IVF with some of the highest success rates in Europe.
Exciting opportunity to join the nursing team at Simply. The post-holder will be one of a group of specialist nurses working within the clinic where treatments offered range from Ovulation Induction, Donor Insemination to IVF and ICSI Techniques.
- Be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning and implementing high quality care to meet the individual needs of the patients.
- Will develop skills in the management and care of couples undergoing assisted reproductive techniques.
- Be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the assisted conception unit and for leading the nursing team.
- Multi-skilled approach including:
- Patient contact both in person and on the telephone
- Complete patient and group paperwork on time and with accuracy
- Assisting in Theatre and Recovery
- Other duties as instructed including leading the nursing team
Qualifications and experience
- 1st level registration with NMC
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Knowledge of change management
- Understanding of clinical governance and audit issues
- Experience in managing nurse-led practice
- Preferably with Fertility Nurse Experience
- Ultrasound scanning skills preferable