Simply Fertility is part of The Fertility Partnership which is a group of national and international clinics specialising in IVF with some of the highest success rates in Europe.
Exciting opportunity to join the nursing team at Simply. The post-holder will be one of a group of specialist nurses working within the Assisted Conception Unit where treatments offered range from Ovulation Induction, Donor Insemination to Assisted Conception Techniques. These include Intra-Uterine Insemination, In Vitro Fertilisation, Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection, egg sharing and donation and Surgical Sperm Retrieval.
- Be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning and implementing high quality care to meet the individual needs of the patients.
- Will develop skills in the management and care of couples undergoing assisted reproductive techniques.
- Be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the assisted conception unit and for supervising, healthcare assistants.
- Multi-skilled approach including:
- Taking bloods
- Patient contact both in person and on the telephone
- Complete patient and group paperwork on time and with accuracy
- Assisting in Theatre and Recovery
- Other duties as instructed
We currently have both a Part-time and Full-time Fertility Nurse vacancy available.