Boston Place Fertility Clinic
London, United Kingdom
At TFP, we make families. We shape fertility journeys around people’s lives. We provide an outstanding customer experience by showing that we care, build trust, deliver our expertise, drive innovation and demonstrate our patients our passion on a day-by-day basis.
92 Harley Street and Boston Place Fertility are part of TFP which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group.
Boston Place Fertility is a fully functioning IVF clinic offering a wide range of assisted reproductive techniques. 92 Harley Street is a consulting facility offering blood tests, scans, and consultations from a variety of clinical specialities but with a special focus on women’s health.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the nursing team within TFP and work across a broader range of women’s health specialties. The post-holder will work under the remit of the specialist nurses, working within both clinic sites.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Nurses will be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning and implementing high quality care to meet the individual needs of the patients.
- Will develop skills in the management and care of individuals/couples undergoing treatment.
- Be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the units at Boston Place and 92 Harley Street, and for supervising, healthcare assistants and multi-professional students.
- Assist with Ultrasound scans.
- Prepare for out-patient clinics (book patient appointments and order blood tests, stock checks and ordering and collate results)
- Carry out clinical observations (such as BP, pulse, height weight, urinalysis, blood sugar)
- Assist the doctors with procedures such as coil insertion/removal, smear test, HRT implants, Zoladex injections
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
***Full Job Spec available upon request***
Knowledge, Training & Experience Required:
- 1st level registration with NMC
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Understanding of clinical governance and audit issues
- Ability to motivate self and others
- Good team worker
- Physical aptitude to undertake periods of prolonged physical effort and to manual handle.
- Committed to professional development of self and colleagues
- Committed to the advancement of nursing
||Qualified Nurse / Midwife
||Competitive (Depending on Experience)
||Once position is filled