Herts & Essex Fertility Centre
Cheshunt, United Kingdom
| | | | Apply Now!
The Herts & Essex Fertility Centre is offering a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced embryologist to join our highly respected team.
The Herts & Essex Fertility Centre is consistently one of the top-performing fertility clinics in the UK and has some of the best success rates in the East of England. We take immense pride in providing a medical service of the highest calibre, tailored to suit the individual needs of each patient, in a friendly, supportive and caring environment.
Our spacious laboratory is located in a purpose built, state of the art fertility clinic and is equipped with an electronic witnessing system. The successful candidate will benefit from working alongside a highly talented and well respected, medical and scientific team.
The clinic is based in Cheshunt on the Hertfordshire/Essex border, just a 20 minute train journey from London Liverpool Street station. We offer plenty of free car parking for staff and are perfectly placed for access to the M25, M1 and M11.
The successful candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate articulately with patients and staff
• Be a team player
• Be able to work independently
• Have good attention to detail in both clinical and non-clinical work, with the ability to maintain accurate and detailed laboratory records
• Has already been trained and is proficient in all aspects of andrology and embryology. ICSI practitioner status is essential and experience in performing vitrification is desirable.
• A good working knowledge of the HFEA code of practice and previous experience in an HFEA registered centre is essential.
• Registered or in the process of registering with the HCPC.
Please be aware this is not a training post and candidates must have completed their embryology training via the ACE certificate, STP scheme or ESHRE certificate. Candidates close to completing the ACE certificate will be considered.
Please note that this is a full-time position and will include weekend and on-call participation on a rota basis.
If you wish to apply for the role please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
For more information or to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Dr Lucy Richardson, Laboratory Manager, in confidence on 01992 785075.