Our patients need for family is always at the heart of our work, and we do everything we can to give as many people as possible the chance to have a family of their own. Working for us you will be part of a team making a difference to people’s lives.
As an Embryology Administrator/Technician you will report into the Laboratory Manager and ensure laboratory activity is achieved and administration requirements are maintained. We are looking for a natural self- starter with a desire to facilitate a quality patient experience that will in turn enhance your skills and the success of CARE Fertility.
We offer unrivalled opportunities and this is an excellent role in which to further develop your career at CARE Fertility.
- Provide excellent customer service experience to patients
- Maintaining and updating accurate system records
- To provide accurate information to the HFEA
- To support the embryologists in the sperm donation processes including administrative processes
- Perform routine laboratory procedures including preparing gradients/culture dishes for use in laboratory procedures
- Responsible for the daily management of the cryo-management system including producing, checking and sending the relevant communication to patients. Ensuring that the Embryology team are made aware of the responses and the appropriate action is taken.
- Undertake laboratory maintenance, stock checks and ordering.
- Ideally qualified to degree standard, with good GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at grade A- C.
- Proven customer service, administrative and organisational skills with relevant office/ laboratory experience.
- Proficient IT skills and able to use databases and undertake digital processes.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Awareness of confidentiality and data protection.
- Act as a CARE Fertility ambassador.
CARE Fertility is the one of the largest independent providers of fertility treatments in the world and draw on the knowledge of our wider team of over 600 dedicated doctors, embryologists, nurses and support staff who all work together to ensure our patients get the very best chance of success.
Our excellent service to our patients has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion with the CARE Group.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.