Our patients need for family is always at the heart of our work, and we do everything we can to give as many people as possible the chance to have a family of their own. At CARE, all our clinicians are experts in their field, and our embryologists utilise a wide range of fertility methods to aide assisted conception.
As an embryologists you will perform a range of routine embryological duties ranging from ICSI to embryo biopsy. We are looking for a natural self- starter with a desire to facilitate a quality patient experience that will in turn enhance your skills and the success of CARE Fertility.
We offer unrivalled opportunities and this is an excellent role in which to further develop your career at CARE Fertility.
- Perform a range of routine embryological duties including sperm preparation, semen analysis, oocyte collection, fertilisation checking, embryo grading, embryo transfer, embryo cryopreservation, embryo thawing, ICSI and embryo biopsy.
- Deliver the highest standard of patient care at all times
- Maintain accurate records of all clinical activities performed relating to:
- Semen Assessments
- Cryopreserved gametes and embryos
- Attend patient information evenings and actively participate in regular unit, clinical and embryology meetings
- Take part in CARE’s cryopreservation auditing rota and ensure adherence to COSHH, GLP and HFEA guidelines.
- Essential to be qualified with a relevant degree In Biological Science, an ACE certificate and working towards HCPC state registration
- Demonstrable experience as an embryologist with a working knowledge of all aspects of modern fertility treatment
- Desirable but not essential to have experience in ICSI, vitrification and embryo biopsy
- Working Knowledge of the HFEA Code of Practice
- Maintain personal professional development keeping up to date with current trends
- Act as a CARE Fertility ambassador
CARE Fertility is the one of the largest independent providers of fertility treatments in the world and draw on the knowledge of our wider team of over 550 dedicated doctors, embryologists, nurses and support staff who all work together to ensure our patients get the very best chance of success.
Our excellent service to our patients has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion with the CARE Group.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further please feel free to contact Sue Montgomery, Lab Manager by email at [email protected]