Pedieos IVF Center
Our clinic is looking for an experienced Embryologist to join our expanding team. Our clinic helps both local and international patients with their desire to grow their family. Our IVF laboratory uses state of art techniques, including oocyte vitrification. Our center also has a renowned Egg and Sperm Donor Bank, with a large number of donors available and recipients from all over the world.
- Perform routine embryological duties including semen analysis, semen preparation, oocyte retrieval, insemination (IVF or ICSI), fertilization checking, embryo grading, embryo transfer, embryo and oocyte cryopreservation, embryo and oocyte thawing
- Monitor embryo and gamete storage, both in terms of consenting and fee payment
- Maintain accurate records of laboratory activities
- Assist with quality control and monitoring of equipment
- Attend weekly clinic meetings
- Provide the highest quality of care at all times
- Perform quarterly statistical analysis of KPIs
||Must demonstrate experience in embryology.
Experience in ICSI and oocyte vitrification is essential.
It is desirable, but not essential to have experience in embryo biopsy.
||It is essential to have a relevant degree in Biological Sciences
||Based on experience
||Once position is filled