Embryo Transfer Catheter Set
* The Luer attachment at the proximal end of the guiding cannula permits trouble-free insertion of inner catheter.
* The penetration depth and the direction can be set at the guiding cannula and at the inner catheter using two sliding rings.
* Atraumatic owing to the curved guiding cannula with a ball end, allowing the set to be used reliably even with difficult anatomic conditions.
* Metallic reinforced inner catheter shaft allows simple, safe handling.
* Two different lengths permit optimal adaption to different anatomies.
* Disposable product, double sterile packed.
* Manufacturer certified as per ISO 9001 / 13485
* Class Iia according to Directive 93/42 EEC
* 510(K) approval from FDA
* To be used by trained personnel only
* Embryo transfer catheter set, length: 150 mm
* Embryo transfer catheter set, length: 190 mm
Available from: Labotect, Zander IVF