Dubai: ART Symposium and Workshop in DUBAI
LifeInvitro.com17 September 2010
We invite you to join us at the "Symposium on Infertility and Reproductive Medicine"scheduled from December 16 to 18, 2010. This world class event will be held at Rashid Auditorium in Dubai . Your last chance to register and enjoy:
Goal and course description:
This three day course is designed to meet the educational and training needs of both medical practitioners and embryologists within the fields of reproductive medicine. The program addresses the different aspects of the clinical assessment and treatment of infertility in both the male and female. A full day is dedicated to hands on training on sperm preparation techniques required for intrauterine insemination.
Educational Objectives of the Symposia
1. Describe the prevalence and the etiology of infertility in the female and the male.
2. Describe the different diagnostic techniques needed to establish the cause of infertility.
3. Awareness of the recent advances in the treatment of infertility in both the female and the female.
4. Promote the understanding of the factors that influence the outcome of infertility treatment.
5. Understand the safety aspects and acquire the laboratory skills of different sperm preparation techniques required for intrauterine insemination.
CME Credits: This educational program is accredited by the Dubai Health Authority. Participants of the 2 day symposium (Dec 16 and 17) will receive 11.0 credits.
Educational Objectives of the Andrology Workshop
1. Hands-on workshop on Semenology based on the new WHO criteria & sperm preparation for IUI, the first of its kind in the Gulf region.
2. The Andrology workshop will address the basic semen analysis (as per WHO norms), sperm function test and semen processing media/systems.
3. All the procedures & the practical tips will be highlighted by audio-video medium.
4. All required Instrument, media/ reagent, disposable material for Andrology setup will be exhibited & opportunity to handle it.
5. Interactive sessions with participants to identify the needs and solutions for their own lab set-ups.
6. Experts from the laboratory and clinical field will be available to answer questions and provide advice.
7. Learn what is new in the field of Andrology/IUI/IVF/ICSI sperm selection/processing.
8. Video demonstration of the computer assisted sperm analyzer.
9. A detailed laboratory protocol hand-out available to the registered workshop participants.
CME Credits: This workshop is accredited by the Dubai Health Authority. Those attending the 1 day long IUI workshop (Dec 18) will receive 6.0 credits
For information on registration, travel, visa, accommodation, exciting sight seeing tours, etc., please contact:
Dr. Reeta Kumar
Tel: 0097150-4571699 and 009716-5304900
Dr Ashok Agarwal,PhD, HCLD
Dr Alex C Varghese, PhD
Dr Nabil F Aziz, FRCOG, MD
Dr Botros Rizk, MD
Dr Reeta Kumar, MS, MRCOG
For more program details of the Symposium and Workshop please do visit Lifeinvitro.com Workshop Page