We, TFP, are looking for brilliant minds and passionate hearts to help us shape the future of fertility health. We are one of the largest fertility service providers in Europe operating our IVF clinics and egg/sperm freezing banks in currently 6 countries. We have embarked on the mission to use technology to provide parents with a memorable best-in-class fertility journey that leads to the best outcome – starting a family!
At TFP, we offer all our patients the care, understanding and expertise that help to bring dreams to life. We are passionate about what we do, which reflects our commitment to creating lives and changing lives.
Science research and innovation are key to how we work and have led to us pioneering fertility treatment for more than 33 years. Many of our clinicians are internationally renowned specialists and we regularly share knowledge across our clinics to further improve our success.
The post holder will assist in the co-ordination of the GCRM Fertility patient support service provision, making best use of available resources and ensuring that patient support and administrative services are designed to meet the highest standards of patient care.
To include, but not limited to the following duties:
- To provide support to the Patient Support Manager (PSM) and act as the primary point-of-contact for the Patient Support Team (PST) in their absence.
- To provide a visible, accessible and authoritative presence who team members and patients can approach for non-clinical advice and support.
- To ensure that training needs of the PST are identified through the annual appraisal process and to produce a personal development plan for every member of the team, alongside the PSM.
- To take responsibility for the appraisals of Junior staff members.
- To monitor and manage training standards of the team and it’s individual members, developing training for new processes in the clinic and any new staff members.
- To work with the patient support team to maintain a cohesive delivery of service to all new patients and referring parties.
- To facilitate good communication between all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To promote team building and teamwork engendering motivation and commitment to meeting Clinic objectives.
- Maintain Service Level and Answer levels for all phone calls to meet the companies KPI’s
- To gain a working knowledge of the specialist areas within the clinic enabling sympathetic communication to patients and effective support to the clinical teams
- To formulate new policies as deemed necessary and set up systems for their implementation.
- Credit control, including debt management.
- To manage the clinics satellite services, including staffing, absence and customer care.
- To manage the clinicians rota at GCRM Fertility.
- Management of the online consenting platform and all associated training.
- Co-ordination of Patient Information Evenings and Webinars, with occasional hosting.
- Creation and management of appointment rosters on IDEAS, ensuring the clinicians time is used effectively.
- To ensure that patient confidentiality is maintained at all times in line with Trust policy and HFEA Code of Practice.
- To ensure that all patient case notes and offices are kept secure in line with Unit protocols, HFEA regulations and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standards
- In conjunction with the Quality Manager instigate and audit ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Standards in defined patient support/administrative areas using relevant audit processes.
- In conjunction with the Quality Manager ensure that all documentation and information for patients is up to date and version controlled.
- To ensure that the clinic philosophy is adhered to in order to improve the quality of patient care, through patient advocacy and auditing of ISO 9001 quality management process in order to promote a holistic approach to care delivery.
Qualifications and experience
- Ability to use own initiative, be innovative and be able to prioritise effectively
- Great customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of managing staff/teams as well as projects.
- Computer literate
- Previous experience of writing and managing training programmes
- Knowledge of finance/billing systems
- Able to provide support and cross cover at all levels
- Experience of working within the health service