As an experienced Consultant in Reproductive Medicine/Fertility you’ll perform all routine IVF procedures and deliver excellent service to your patients. You’ll have the opportunity to gain greater experience which will allow you to diversify your knowledge because, due to our leading position, CARE Fertility can uniquely offer training on more complex treatment pathways.
A natural self-starter with a desire to continually develop yourself, you’ll be encouraged to actively pursue research interests, contribute to the advancement of the clinical programmes and to the success of CARE Fertility.
Based at our London clinic in Marylebone, the role is full time with weekends on a rota basis.
Here at CARE Fertility, we offer you unrivalled opportunities to further develop your career.
- Manage, plan and undertake patient treatments, providing an exceptional consultation service.
- Manage the assessment of emergency admissions, arranging appropriate onward referral where appropriate
- Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the patient or business at risk
- Provide clinical support to nursing staff providing emergency telephone advice, when on call.
- Optimise patient experience by corresponding and communicating with patients (e.g. by phone, video, email, letter)
- Comply with the GMC Good Medical Practice recommendations and CARE clinical protocols and guidelines
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Identify, monitor and deliver fully against personal objectives using the management information provided to you
- Act as a CARE Fertility ambassador, promoting services through media interviews and educational meetings
- Suggest improvements to current policies and procedures
- A natural self-starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver client needs
- Qualifications including:
- MBBS, or equivalent medical qualification
- Full registration and licence to practice with the GMC
- MRCOG, or equivalent
- ATSMs in Subfertility and Assisted Conception, or equivalent
- Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
- Essential to be competent in scanning, however, a qualification is desirable
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet patient and business need
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
CARE Fertility is the one of the largest independent providers of fertility treatments in the world and draw on the knowledge of our wider team of over 600 dedicated doctors, embryologists, nurses and support staff who all work together to ensure our patients get the very best chance of success.
Our excellent service to our patients has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion with the CARE Group.
A relocation package is on offer (subject to HMRC rules).
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.