Consultant in Reproductive Medicine / Fertility / IVF
GENNET City Fertility
London, United Kingdom
GENNET City Fertility is the London arm of the GENNET and FutureLife group of IVF clinics who are honoured to provide more than 27,000 cycles every year in 7 European countries. We offer a high quality of care to heterosexual and same-sex couples, as well as single clients who require Assisted Reproductive Technology, genetic investigations, gamete donation and foetal medicine.
Three things we pride ourselves at City Fertility:
- State of the art facilities based within Central London in the heart of London's business district. You will have access to the latest technologies, equipment and facilities working within purpose built operating theatres and consultation rooms.
- Forward thinking - we provide a bespoke approach to work with our patients, offering not only fertility treatment but also preventative and early intervention measures as well as long term gynaecological care.
- A supportive team who are passionate about what they do and strive to the the best for our patients.
A role has become available for a highly motivated and hardworking full-time Consultant (Fertility Specialist) to join our close-knit team.
This is a full-time position, weekend work is required on a rota basis. Consideration will be given to requests to work part-time, for the right applicant.
All applicants must be EU citizens or be able to work in the UK.
Application - emailed CV and covering letter
The role includes:
- Manage, plan and undertake patient treatments, providing an exceptional consultation service.
- Provide clinical support to nursing staff.
- Optimise patient experience by corresponding and communicating with patients (i. e. by phone, video, email and letter)
- Comply with the GMC Good Medical Practice recommendations and follow clinical protocols and guidelines as per Unit policies
- Operate professionally, handling your own caseload, appointments, egg collections and embryo transfers
- Proficient in both transabdominal (TAS) and transvaginal (TVS) ultrasound scanning
- Suggest improvements to current policies and procedures
- Collaborate closely with senior management and clinical staff to deliver exceptional care for our patients - supporting them from consultation through to the effective treatment.
- Essential to be competent in scanning, however, a qualification is desirable
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet patient and business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and numeric skills
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professinal development
||Essential to be competent in scanning, however, a qualification is desirable
||MBBS, or equivalent medical qualification
Full registration and license to practice with the GMC
MRCOG, or equivalent
ATSMs in Subfertility and Assisted Conception, or equivalent
||Based on experience
||Once position is filled