CME Course in Reproductive Medicine
18 July 2011
“Understanding Infertility” – A CME Course in Reproductive Medicine & Laboratory Workshop on Human Spermatozoa and Assisted Conception”
Dates: August 12 – 14, 2011
Venue: India Habitat Center, Lodi Road, New Delhi, India
This course is designed for the beginners to understand the fundamentals of infertility, and for those already practicing infertility, it offers an opportunity to learn the latest developments in this field. This is also a unique opportunity to attend one of the most prestigious courses in Reproductive Medicine.
The faculty includes some of the most renowned infertility & ART experts from the United States (Prof. Botros Rizk and Prof. Ashok Agarwal), Europe (Prof. Juan Alvarez), South America (Dr. Sandro Esteves), Middle East (Professor Hassan Sallam) and India (Dr. Sonia Malik and others). There will be ample opportunity for interaction with the speakers and the course is endorsed by the prestigious Center for Reproductive Medicine at Cleveland Clinic.
It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to this unique symposium and workshop. We hope that you will enjoy your experience with us.
For information about this meeting click here:
WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS (Aug 12, 2011): Seating is limited!!
- Demonstration and explanation of latest instruments used in human assisted reproduction laboratories
- Two experienced embryologists will be in-charge of each work station.
- Over 16 senior, experienced Indian and International embryologists will guide the Workshop. There will be 8 work stations
- Embryologists at each work station will teach, demonstrate and train in important assisted reproduction procedures.
- Workstation: #1: Equipment and culture media; #2: Semen Analysis with Morphology and CASA; #3: Sperm Preparation techniques for Retrograde ejaculation, infected samples, ejaculated sperm for ICSI, extracted sperm for ICSI; #4: Oxidative Stress Test and HALO test for sperm DNA damage; #5: IMSI and PICSI Sperm Selection; #6: Oocyte Spindle Imaging system and Sperm Vitrification; #7: Micromanipulator set up and technical know how; #8: Semen Cryopreservation and Banking
- Detailed demonstration and critical discussion of all laboratory essentials.
- Introduction to advanced technology used in the evaluation of male infertility
- Participants will receive a “Certificate of Training”
MEETING HIGHLIGHTS (Aug 13 - 14, 2011):
- Evidence based state of the art lectures by International faculty
- Commentary on the prevailing Indian Practice by Indian Faculty
- Audience interaction through electronic voting and Q & A's
- MCQ's after every lecture and audience Score
- Prizes for the winners
- CME credits awarded by Delhi Medical Council and the Indian College of Ob-GYN
- Endorsed by: Indian Fertility Society, Association of Obst. Gynaecologists of Delhi, Indian College of Obst. & Gynaecologists, Gynae Endocrinology Society of India, Andrology India, Academy of Clinical Embryologists, American College of Embryology, Mediterranean Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Social program and Fellowship Dinner at ASIAD Village, New Delhi
- Participants will receive a “Certificate of Attendance”
For information on registration, accommodation, sight seeing and any other details contact:
Mrs. Nidhi Sharma Kohli
Southend Fertility & IVF Centre,
Holy Angels Hospital, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057, India
Tel: +91-11-65416928, 26153635
E-mail: [email protected]
Customer Reviews (2)
write a review
Dr. Pavittar Grewal
19 July 2011
This is a very well structured course and I am looking forward to meet infertility experts from around the world in New Delhi. I highly recommend it to all physicians who treat infertile patients in their practice.
Alaa J. Hamada
19 July 2011
It looks outstanding meeting held by well known experts in the field of in vitro fertilization from all over the world.