Clinical & Lab Essentials - Part 2
The Fertilis Academy in association with Sadbhavana IVF School is inviting you to apply for the next course on "Clinical & Lab Essentials - Part 2".
If you are a Gynecologist, Embryologist, Andrologist, or IVF Professional; you must join this course and enhance your IVF skills.
➤ 3-Days Live Interactive Course
➤ Lecture recordings available for review for the next two months
➤ Starts at 5:30 PM IST
📍Course Details -
➤ Day 1 - 6th September 2023
1. LPS in a stimulated cycle
- The principles
- How much, how long?
2. Day 3 vs Day 5 vs Day 6 Embryo transfer
- How to decide?
➤ Day 2 - 8th September 2023
1. Preparing the endometrium for a FET cycle in an ovulatory patient
-Clinical decisions in a natural/ modified cycle
-Do we have other options
2. Single-step versus sequential media - which is better?
➤ Day 3 - 13th September 2023
1. Individualising the programmed cycle for FET
- Clinical significance of the Progesterone levels
2. Preimplantation Genetic Testing-Aneuploidy (PGT-A) vs Non-invasive PGT-A
📍Dates - 6th-8th-13th September 2023
📍Venue - Online
📍Timing - 5 PM Onwards IST
Register now through the given link below-
📍For any queries,
Call us: +91 887 283 3919
Whatsapp us - wa.link/3ww6tg
Explore more about us at www.thefertilisacademy.com
**Certificate will be awarded at the end of the course.