Beacon Care Fertility
This is a full time fixed term position.
The successful candidate will be availalbe for work week beginning May 17th through to September 2021
The principal duties and responsibilities of the Clinical Consultant shall include but are not limited to:
- Actively participating in the development, support and review of the BCF Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the Tissues and Cells Directives as outlined in SI 158 of 2006 and SI 598 of 2007.
- Support the implementation of all relevant SOP’s released through the BCF Quality Management Systems.
- Facilitating the sharing of best practice, experience and anonymised data between BCF and CARE Fertility.
- To provide high level clinical support and guidance to the BCF Medical Director, clinical and nursing team.
- To troubleshoot clinical practice and results, as and when required.
- To attend the Management Team Meetings, Management Reviews and Quality Reviews of BCF and provide clinical reports/information from CARE Fertility that may be required for relevant discussion / analysis within BCF.
- Participate in the audit process as required by the Quality Manager.
- Provide resource support for BCF Programmed Treatment activities.
- Communicate clinical activities to the BCF Medical Director for satellite patients as deemed required under BCF QMS procedures.
- Assist in determining clinical KPI’s within BCF.
- Supervise, assist or participate in research projects and clinical trials where applicable.
- Assisting in completing root cause analysis for non-conformances in relation to clinical issues and Tissues and Cells.
- The Clinical Consultant must be available to, and in regular contact with, the Medical Director. The Clinical Consultant must meet with the Medical Director at least every month
Health & Safety:
The Clinical Consultant must be fully aware of and co-operate in ensuring that effective safety procedures are in place, in compliance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and related legislation for the prevention of accidents and ill health at work (www.irishstatutebook.ie/2005/en/act/pub/0010/).
The Beacon CARE Fertility may require an employee to undergo subsequent medical tests to ensure that she/ he continues to be qualified to hold the post on health grounds
Please send all applications to Brian McDonald, HR Manager at the following address - [email protected]
||The Clinical Consultant must have clinical experience and techniques with experience in all aspects of the field of assisted reproductive technology
The Clinical Consultant must be fully aware of the relevant scientific, medical, ethical and legal impacts of the field of assisted human reproduction in Ireland and throughout the EU.
The Clinical Consultant must have full working knowledge of all relevant national and European regulations, and their implications, both clinically and legally, including SI 158 of 2006 and SI 598 of 2007.
||The Clinical Consultant must possess specialist certification in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and be eligible to work in Ireland subject to Irish Medical Council Registration.
||Once position is filled
< Application details are listed in job description >