Seeking a position which provides opportunities to accept challenges, motivation to excel in terms of scientific skills and collaborate with a team ensuring personal growth along with growth of the organization.
An efficient team worker with an inclination towards scientific research and learning advancements in the field of Embryology.
A sincere and dedicated embryologist well-trained with clinical and research skills whose strength lies in strong communicational skills, strong presentation ability and good organizational and coordinating capabilities
Chhabra IVF and Infertility center
The Medicity Hospital (19 sep 2017-Present)
- Semen analysis(Sperm concentration, motility and morphology)
- Sperm preparation for Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Intracytoplasmic sperm injection-washing gradients and swim-up.
- Semen Cryopreservation and semen thawing.
- Oocyte identification from follicular fluid during Oocyte pickup (OPU)
- Andrology sample preparation of TESA and TESE and their freezing & thawing.
- Preparation of culture medium.
- Dish preparation of IVF and ICSI
- Denudation of Oocytes.
- Performing IVF.
- Cryopreservation of Embryos and thawing.
- Record maintenance
- Stock maintenance.
- Registration and counseling of patients for IVF cycle.
- Assisting in ICSI .
- Through knowledge of instrument and maintenance.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Date of Birth: 02.07.1990
Father’s Name: Mr. Leeladhar Fulara
Permanent Address: C–28 Sector - 1 vaishali (Ghaziabad)
Reference: On Request